Smoothie King celebrates the arrival of the 2021 pumpkin season with the launch of five pumpkin smoothies, including the new Keto Champ pumpkin smoothie as of August 31, 2021.
With five organic pumpkins that have a natural content of vitamin A and fiber, the five festive smoothies are rich in protein, contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Below you can see the list of Smoothie King 2021 pumpkin smoothies:
- New Champ Keto pumpkin: Made with Califia Farms almond milk, organic pumpkin, almond butter, a blend of keto protein and seasonal spices. Watches with 9 grams net of carbohydrates, more than 10 grams of protein and no added sugar.
- High Protein Pumpkin Coffee: A high-protein, fitness-focused smoothie made with organic pumpkin, cold coffee, dates, almonds, low-fat milk, protein and seasonal spices.
- Vegan pumpkin: A vegetable blend made with Califia Farms oat milk, organic pumpkin, bananas, dates, Sunwarrior organic vegetable protein, stevia and seasonal spices.
- Pumpkin Slim-N-Trim: Made with a blend of organic pumpkin, bananas, dates, protein, a blend of fiber and seasonal spices. This pumpkin smoothie contains less than 240 calories per 20 oz serving.
- Pumpkin D-Lite: Made with organic pumpkin, dates, frozen vanilla yogurt, fat-free milk, protein and seasonal spices for a better pumpkin experience for you.
The five pumpkin smoothies will be available at participating Smoothie King locations across the country for a limited time starting August 31, 2021.
Will you have the pumpkin at Smoothie Kings this fall? Have Boom chew what you think of Smoothie King’s seasonal smoothies.
Image courtesy of Smoothie King